HOME About Blog Contact Hotel Links Donations Registration
NEWS & COMMENTARY 2008 SPEAKERS 2007 2006 2005

Friday, September 30, 2005

Iran Compendium

By Marc Schulman

Since starting my American Future blog a little bit over a year ago, I've posted more than 100 articles on Iran -- on its nuclear program, elections, democracy movement, and involvement with Iraq, al-Qaeda, and Hizbollah.

To simplify matters for those involved with the Intelligence Summit, I've created a new blog that has summaries of all of the Iran-related posts in American Future. The new blog, Intelligence Summit -- Iran, can be reached by clicking here.

When you've arrived at the Intelligence Summit -- Iran blog, clicking on the title of a post will take you to the corresponding post in American Future. There, you'll be able to access the entire post, not just the summary.

If you have any problems (or if you want to tell me what a great resource I've created!), please email me at Schulman@intelligencesummit.org.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you in February.

Marc Schulman
Director of Research
Google
 
Web IntelligenceSummit.org
Webmasters: Intelligence, Homeland Security & Counter-Terrorism WebRing
Copyright © IHEC 2008. All rights reserved.       E-mail info@IntelligenceSummit.org